Friday, March 4, 2016

Tomato and Chickpea Curry | Easy | Vegan | No Oil



TOMATO AND CHICKPEA CURRY!

It's super quick to throw together and have with a heaping bowl of rice! 

If you stick to the amounts of ingredients I used, you'll be fine! But use what ever veggies you want. 

Here is a easy version of a garam masala spice mix, I really recommend you find a spice mix you enjoy but this works in a pinch. 

Garam Masala:

1 Tablespoon Ground Cumin

1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Coriander

1 1/2 Teaspoons Ground Cardamom

1 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper

1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon

1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg

Always check out my Instagram and Snapchat to see what I'm eating and up to!

----------------------------------------­­-----------------------------

Follow me!

Facebook | Facebook.com/lostinvegetation
Instagram | Instagram.com/lostinvegetation
Twitter | lostinveg
Snapchat | lostinveg

No comments:

Post a Comment