This is recipe for our skolebrød. We bake these fresh in the cafe every day. They're a sweet cardamom dough, filled with custard and covered in desiccated coconut.
Thursday, September 22, 2016
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Turmeric ice cream based on healthy Golden Milk!
This amazing turmeric ice cream recipe comes from my favorite drink, golden milk. Yum, yum, yum. Have you see my previous video recipe of the best milk ever? So I skip all the milk cooking process, if you need it, check the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI73J...
AND GUYS! Leave your comments below, I’d love to know your opinion! Help me to grow up! :)
Ok, let’s go back to the recipe.
How to cook Turmeric Golden Milk Ice cream without an ice cream maker:
* 2 cups coconut milk
* 1-2 tbsps of natural sweetener
* 2 tbsps of coconut cream (optional, but i like how it works)
* 1-2 tsp of ground turmeric
* 2 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
* black peppercorns
* 1 tsp of fresh ginger
* anise star (optional, I don’t use it usually)
1. 1. Simply pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil. Whisk to combine ingredients. Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 10 minutes.
2. 2. Add the chilled mixture to a freezer safe container and place in the freezer.
3. Remove from your freezer every 1-2 hours and stir vigorously to incorporate air.
4. Freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
5. Set out for 10 minutes before serving to soften, and use a hot ice cream scoop to ease scooping.
6. ENJOY TURMERIC MILK!
НА РУССКОМ ЯЗЫКЕ РЕЦЕПТ ОПУБЛИКУЮ НА БЛОГ GREEN-LIFESTYLE.RU
Where you can find me:
Blog: http://anastasiagurova.com/, http://green-lifestyle.ru/
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Beef Bihari Kabab Recipe in English #HappyCookingToYou
• Mustard oil ½ cup
• Onion 2
• Yogurt 1 & ½ Cup
• Poppy Seeds 1 ½ Tbs
• Raw Papaya 2 Inch
• Water 2-3 Tbs
• Beef Undercut steaks 1 kg
• Salt 1 Tbs
• Mustard oil 2 Tsp (Marination)
• Ginger Paste 2 Tbs
• Black Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
• Green Cardamom Powder ½ Tsp
• Black Pepper Powder 1 Tbs
• Coriander Powder 1 Tbs
• Cumin Seeds Powder 1 TBS
• Red Chili Powder 2 Tbs or to taste
• Oil for brushing skewers
- In a bowl add meat, salt and 2 tsp oil and mix well. Marinate for 30 mins
- In ¾ cup oil saute sliced onion until soft and pink. Grind sauteed onion with yogurt and set aside.
- Grind raw papaya and poppy seeds with ½ cup water and set aside.
- In marinated meat, add onion and yogurt mix, papaya poppy seed paste and all the spices and mix well. Marinate for 3 hours.
- Add remaining mustard oil and mix well.
- Hook steaks on skewers and bbq/ grill them until done.
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Probably one of the best Chicken dishes you will ever make.
The taste is sensational.
A mix of Mediterranean with Asian Spices, truly makes this a unique tasting dish.
1 Chicken Quartered
4 Tbsps Soy Sauce
2 Tbsps Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsps Olive Oil
2 Tbsps Lemon Juice
4 Cloves Minced Garlic
1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Cardamom
1/2 Tsp Rosemary
1/2 Tsp Oregano
1/2 Tsp Dry Dill Weed
1/2 Tsp Poultry Seasoning
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsps Mustard
Cooking made simply from the World's Table
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Learn how to make this Quinoa, Plum and Cardamom Frangipane pudding from hit new book, 26 Grains. This pudding is fragrant with cardamom and almond but deliciously squidgy in texture. Get the full recipe here:
if you enjoyed our recipe then subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/thehappyfoodie
Follow The Happy Foodie:
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Cheesecakes are decadent desserts that look pretty and impressive as well. They look so creamy and delicious that you can’t wait to dig in. Today I am giving this classic dessert a desi twist. I am making a pistachio cardamom mango cheesecake.
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 60 Minutes
2pcs - Large Mangoes - Peeled and Deseeded
5pcs - Green Cardamom Pods – Deshelled
2pcs - Large Lime
50g - Icing Sugar
4 Tablespoons - Dark Rum
400ml - Whipping Cream
Method of Preparation:
1. Purée the flesh of one mango with the Liquidizer attachment of the MCM6 Food Processor.
2. Cut the other mango into cubes and coat them evenly with icing sugar.
3. Scoop the puree into shot glasses, then place mango cubes on the puree.
4. Grind the seeds of the green cardamom pods into powder.
5. Mix lime juice, rum and the powder into a bowl.
6. In a separate bowl, stir the whipping cream with a whisk attachment.
7. Pour the cardamom seeds, lime juice and rum mixture into the cream during the whipping process.
8. Place the cream mixture on top of the mango purée.
9. Finally, garnish with lime zest.