Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
This is one of the easiest, delicious and healthy mushroom recipes, served with roti, rice.
Peppercorn ½ tsp
Cloves 4 nos
Cardamom 2 nos
Tamarind 4-5 gms
Coriander seeds ½ tsp
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Garlic 5-6 cloves
Dry red chillies 2-3 nos
Vinegar 1 tbs
Oil 1 tbs
Onions(chopped) ½ cup
Slit green chillies 2 nos
Salt To taste
Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Mushroom pieces tomato ½ cup
Sugar ¼ tsp
Coconut milk 1 cup
Coriander leaves(chopped) 1 tbs
1. Take a pan and add peppercorn, cloves, cardamom, tamarind, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, red chillies and dry roast it, later transfer into mixie jar and and add vinegar, little water to make a smooth paste.
2. Heat oil in another pan and add onions slit green chillies, little salt and saute it, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and saute it.
3. To it add above paste, little water, mushroom pieces and mix it, later place lid cook for 3 min.
4. Remove lid and add tomato, little sugar, little salt, coconut milk and saute it.
5. Atlast add coriander leaves and mix nicely.
6. Now mushroom caldeen is ready to serve.