Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
Coconut ladoos are a rich, sweet dessert-snack. It has the aroma of roasted coconut. Coconut laddoo is a very simple and easy recipe and it is made for many festive occasions.
Jaggery 1 cup
Fresh coconut(grated) 1 cup
Salt 1 pinch
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
1. In a pan add jaggery, little water and boil it.
2. Heat 1 tbs of ghee in another pan and add grated coconut and saute it for 5 mins on slow flame until the moisture evaporates.
3. Add jaggery syrup, cardamom powder, salt and cook it until the mixture becomes thick.
4. Now switch off the flame and transfer it into a plate divide it into a small dumpling.
5. Apply ghee to hands and give round shape to the dumpling and make laddu.
6. Now the yummy coconut and jaggery laddu is ready to serve.