Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
Galouti Kebab is simply made with minced meat. The lamb meat is cooked in butter, roasted chana dal and spices. A great snack dish.
Black cumin seeds 1 Teaspoons
Star anise 1 Numbers
Cardamom 2 Numbers
Cloves 4 Numbers
Cinnamon 1 Stricks
Pepper 1 Teaspoons
Tailed pepper 1 Teaspoons
Mace 2 Numbers
Lamb meat 150 Grams
Ginger garlic paste 1 Teaspoons
Red chilly powder 1/2 Teaspoons
Onion paste 1 Teaspoons
Green chilly paste 1/2 Teaspoons
Salt 0 To
Roasted chana dal powder 1 Tablespoons
Egg yolk 1 Numbers
Coal 1 Piece
Ghee 1 Tablespoons
1. Take a pan and add black cumin seeds, star anise, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, pepper, tailed pepper, mace and dry roast it.
2. Transfer into a mixie jar and make smooth powder.
3. Blend the lamb meat into fine paste and transfer into a bowl.
4. To it add ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, onion paste, green chilly paste, salt, roasted chana dal powder and mix it.
5. Add egg yolk and mix it nicely.
6. Make the whole in the center and place aluminum bowl with burned charcoal and sprinkle above blended smooth powder.
7. Cover it with lid for 5 mins like as shown in the video.
8. Remove the lid and aluminum bowl.
9. Take small dumpling of the mixture and give the shape of kabab.
10. Heat little ghee in a pan and add kabab, cook it on both side.
11. Now galouti kabab is ready to serve with tawa kulcha.