Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mawa Cake | Kitchen Time with Neha



These mawa cakes are inspired by the mawa cakes from Merwan. I am sure you are familiar with those if you are from Mumbai. I tried recreating the recipe and they turned out fabulous! :) They are very rich and delicious and infused with cardamom flavour. A treat for sure! ;) And these make the perfect teatime snack. And what's more? They are super simple to make! :) Hope you enjoy them!

Ingredients: (Makes 18 mawa cakes)
*250 g flour
*1 tsp baking powder
*freshly ground seeds from 20 cardamom pods
*100 g salted butter, at room temperature
'*125 g mawa, at room temperature
*250 g powdered sugar
*4 eggs, at room temperature
*1 tsp vanilla extract

Do subscribe if you haven't already to stay updated with all my new yummy recipe videos! And if you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave them down in the comment section below and I will reply as soon as possible! :)

Also note that any rude or mean comments will be deleted and/or reported by me without a response. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kitchentime...
Follow me on instagram for delicious food clicks! 
If you make any of my recipes, then post them on instagram and tag me in them as @kitchentimewithneha :)
I would love to see your pictures and it would make me super happy :D Love you all xoxo

Music: http://www.bensound.com

No comments:

Post a Comment