Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
Corn Vada, an Andhra style recipe makes for a wonderful evening snack with combination of sago sweet.
Corn(regular and hard) 1 nos
Green chillies 2 nos
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Salt To taste
Onions 1 nos
Oil To fry
Sago(soaked for 30 mins) 1 cup
Cardamom powder 1 pinch
Jaggery ½ cup
Milk 300 ml
1. Take a mixie jar and add corn, green chillies, cumin seeds, salt and blend into a coarse paste.
2. Transfer into a bowl and add onions, mix nicely.
3. Take small dumpling and make round flat wada using hand and deep fry in oil until golden brown in colour.
4. Transfer paper towel later into serving plate.
5. For sago sweet: Take a pan and add sago and cook it.
6. To it add cardamom powder, jaggery, milk and mix nicely.
7. Transfer into serving bowl and place in vada plate, break vada into pieces and dip in sago sweet.
8. Now corn wada and sago sweet is ready to serve.